How Furniture Movers Can Save you money for your Furniture Removal
Moving can be overwhelming, whether you are shifting a house or office. It can be stressful if you haven’t done it before since there is so much on your plate, and it is hard to keep it all together. With no prior moving experience, you are likely to waste a lot of your time while figuring out where to start; maybe it is time to hire house removal specialists!
Furniture movers can take care of all your moving needs, and you won’t have to worry about a thing. If you are concerned about the cost, rest assured that hiring a removal company is more cost-effective than doing it personally. Here is how professional furniture movers can save most of your money:
Keeping Your Things Safe:
Have you ever reckon what is more important; the sentimental and financial value you have with your furniture and stuff or the amount you spend on hiring professional movers? However, we use our savings to buy our household stuff and have many memories associated with one thing. Any damage to your stuff is truly irreplaceable. Professional movers know how to pack and move your furniture and other household items, thus, ensuring their longevity and saving them from possible damages saves a lot of money.
Save Your Time:
If you are stuck between work and life, moving yourself would take a severe toll on your physical and mental well-being. The seemingly easy task can turn into a time-consuming quest that will likely delay your shifting or might compel you to give up. On the contrary, when you hire moving companies, your work is done within a day according to the amount of your stuff. Besides, it saves you from the time you would otherwise spend on loading and unloading the stuff and later rearranging it. Your moving process will be effortlessly precise, easier, and fun.
Your Mental Health is Expensive!
Have you ever counted and considered the steps you will have to go through to move out? Firstly you will have to buy the packing accessories to keep your belongings safe throughout the process. Secondly, you will have to pack the stuff. Loading, unloading, and furnishing your new home would be another task. Imagine the amount of stress this process will bring, and the physical strain will likely consume your energy and time. Moreover, you will be required to refill the truck before returning. Hiring a moving company will eradicate all these issues and saves you from unnecessary stress.
There is always a chance of getting something damaged while moving. If you cause that damage, no one is there to pay for it. However, if movers cause that damage, you can claim the damages and get a replacement or repair. It saves you from an uncalled need to spend more money.
What to consider when calculating the moving cost?
Some people often worry about the cost they will have to pay movers. Usually, you can find all the details on the Removal Company Cape Town website. The factors that can affect the moving cost include:
- Elevator and Stairs: Elevators and stairs increase the moving cost. Your oversized items need to be uplifted with special care, therefore, making it a difficult job.
- Pianos: it might surprise many, but if you have a piano, you have to inform the moving company beforehand. It needs special care to be moved safely.
- Large Items: Oversized items are heavier and difficult to move. More wrapping material is needed to pack them correctly.
Hiring the best moving company is necessary for a safer and stress-free shifting process. Make sure to do your research carefully!
There are many influences that have an effect on your furniture removal influence over your move in the various provinces like Western Cape, Gauteng, Pretoria, Eastern Cape & Durban, KwaZulu-Natal. A summary of the influences can be different in each province but generally include:
- End month moving is always more expensive than the middle month (Property Transfers and Lease Expiry are mostly month-end). This causes a bottleneck effect around the end month. If you can manipulate your property transfers or coordinate with the person whose house you renting or buying then you can save up to 40% on furniture removal
- Accessibility influences at your Collection and Delivery addresses can cause delays and might require extra manpower to facilitate the stairs and long carries which in turns takes us more time. Remember a Good Furniture Removal Company wants to be able to do your removal quickly and efficiently whilst keeping an accurate schedule for moves planned after yours. So it’s important for us to understand the accessibility challenges at your collection and delivery addresses.
- Choosing convenient addon services like Packing, Protective Wrapping, Disassembling, Storage & Insurance
- Obviously, distance will play a role but Diesel is not a large portion of your removal quote, It’s more the hourly time it costs to have a full removal team do nothing whilst they travel. Good Removal Companies ensure that they are looked after and paid well and treated fairly. The locality of your Suburbs and City’s (Distance cost us diesel and team time)
What Influences Moving Companies Quotations?
Inventory of Furniture & Personal Goods that need to be relocated need to be accurate so the correct truck size can be allocated and for insurance purposes.
To ensure that your inventory is correctly accounted for
- Complete our Online Removal Inventory form as honestly and Accurately as possible – Or book a quote with us!
- Email a completed inventory list (Excel) to firstname.lastname@example.org for National Moves and local@caperemovals for Local Moves within The Western Cape.
- Or Request a moving consultant to visit and take an Inventory.
Packing – Packing is a very specialised & time-consuming service. Proper planning needs to be done to facilitate which often needs to be done a day or two before your relocation happens.
Protective Wrapping Requirements – Delicate or specialised wrapping needs to be taken into account.
Home Accessibility at Pick up & Delivery Addresses are important factors as poor truck access or difficult locations to reach may slow down the process, costing more manpower per hour.
Moving Date – Because most property transfers and rentals happen at the end of the month, there is often a bottleneck of relocations happening between the 25th and 3rd of every month. Thus, removal companies will often offer lower rates in quieter periods such as the middle of the month.
Distance – Being in an industry that provides transportation of goods, it should come as no surprise that the distance between pick-up and delivery locations will have a big impact on pricing.
Dismantling & Reassembling of Furniture – This is a time-consuming exercise and staff (s) time do need to be allocated to facilitate this process.