What is Share Load Removals & Transport ?
Share Load Furniture Transport offers a professional service and represents an excellent way for our clients to move their goods nationally using our coordinative shared load furniture removals network. With this method, not only can you benefit from drastically reduced furniture removal costs, but you’re also leveraging the available space on a truck already headed to your target destination. Share Loading Removals offers an affordable furniture removal price while being an efficient long-distance furniture courier service to all South African Provinces and Cities.
Cape Removals, a national furniture removal company, boasts a robust national infrastructure in South Africa, with furniture removals vehicles that have the capacity to carry multiple households and personal items. By pooling our resources, we provide efficiency and a cheaper furniture removal price for all our customers. Our weekly furniture removals service ensures that each truck, capable of accommodating roughly three large 4-bedroom homes, is utilized efficiently, even if 90% of our customers have loads half or smaller than average-sized 4-bedroom homes.
The Benefits of Share Load Furniture Transport
This system, with its reduced furniture removal costs, serves as a great way to save money while guaranteeing a professional, utmost care approach by our dedicated furniture removal team covering all corners of South Africa. Our main routes, serviced by a friendly consultant, include moves between Durban and Jhb, Pretoria and Cape Town, Jhb to the Eastern Cape’s East London and the Garden Route, and from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, the Garden Route, and East London. We cover all towns and cities between these routes, making sure each piece of furniture or personal item reaches its destination efficiently.
- Huge Savings on Removal Costs for long Distance Moving,
- We have two trucks traveling between each province every week
- Share loading is very safe as we compartmentalize each client,
- Each shared load is carefully packed, secured, protected, and managed on the truck to ensure all your goods arrive safely
- Our full spectrum of services and packaging options are available so that all your goods are protected, secured + managed using our blankets, packaging, and packing options
- A full inventory is written up upon collection
From our Blog: Looking to save some cash on your next move? Check out our 8 tips in the post: cheapest way to move furniture.
CONTACT YOUR DEDICATED SHARED LOAD MOVING COMPANY CONSULTANT
"*" indicates required fields
Negatives of a Share Load Furniture Removals & Transport
The cost savings are significant and well worth the coordinated effort of our national shared load furniture removals. However, these services do necessitate meticulous coordination as our furniture removals vehicle, being large, faces challenges like traffic and accessibility issues. This is especially the case when visiting multiple addresses to collect and deliver our clients’ pieces of furniture and personal items.
Given the nature of this efficient furniture delivery service, clients are kindly asked for flexibility and patience regarding scheduling, especially when transporting their belongings between regions and provinces. Whether it’s an awkward furniture piece or a dedicated furniture item, our weekly furniture removals service ensures every piece reaches its destination with the utmost care. If you’re looking for an affordable office furniture mover or simply an affordable office furniture removal solution, Cape Removals is your go-to choice.
- Slightly longer turnaround time due to multi moving collections
- Collection – The truck takes 2 to 3 days to collect all the loads from various suburbs in the province(from between 2 to 15 clients)
- Traveling Time between provinces can take a few days depending on the route – If you are moving between Cape Town and Jhb then traveling time can take anything from 2 days to 4 days depending if there are offloads on the route. Traveling time between Jhb and KZN can take anything from 1 to 2 days
- Offloading – It will take another +- 2 to 3 days to offload all our clients
- Scheduling is dependent on the multiple addresses, we would like our trucks to spend as little time a possible in the traffic and we also schedule the loads according to areas. We don’t want to load in Centurion, then Alberton, and then have to go back to Centurion.
- Scheduling is coordinated to avoid rush hour traffic times
- Flexibility from our clients is required to accommodate the schedule, variations can happen
- The risk of large trucks running into traffic delays and loading/offloading accessibility challenges is more. Complexes and cities are one of our biggest challenges and that’s why we ask our clients to please detail the accessibility at both addresses so we can understand our time challenges for more accurate scheduling
- There is an Increased turnaround time by a few days due to multi-collection and delivery addresses involved which do make it difficult to schedule in advance.
Popular South African Moving Company Routes
South Africa, with its myriad of beautiful towns, cities, and remote getaways, offers a plethora of lifestyle opportunities. Each city, town, suburb, and dorpie in South Africa offers something unique. Unlike other countries, South Africa has a home for everyone. There are heartwarming success stories of us moving clients from townships into suburbs across the country with our furniture movers team. Cape Furniture Removals’ point is that South Africa is constantly evolving, and we are continuously developing new routes to provide a quality furniture removal service at great prices. We cater to every national furniture removal need, from small-scale moves to extensive household furniture removals.
Here are some popular Shared Load Moving Company routes across South Africa:
FAQ About Shareloading
Negatives of a Share Load Furniture Removal
While the cost savings are indeed significant, our national furniture transport service requires a comprehensive coordinative effort to collect and deliver multiple loads from varied locations. Our long-distance furniture removal truck, being substantial, encounters challenges like traffic and accessibility. Every customer has their distinct schedule, and our aim, backed by excellent customer service, is to accommodate the busy timelines of all. We ensure that we handle every piece of furniture with care, regardless of the destination.
Guided Preparations before your Furniture Removal
- A clear indication from our clients on all their packing and protective packaging needs before the truck arrives to collect.
- All loose items to be packed into boxes
- Put all your, Id’s, passports, Keys, and valuables in a safe place where you will remember where to find them
- Make sure you have given your moving consultant an accurate inventory of your items to be moved. The truck space is allocated and planned according to the information and inventory that our clients have given us.
- Notify your insurance broker that you are moving – Refer to Insurance Tips and Options.
The Furniture Moving Process
Familiarize yourself with the intricacies of a long-distance move through our detailed explanation of the moving process. Cape Removals, a renowned furniture removal company, boasts both local & long-distance moving expertise, with an extensive track record in coordinating national moves throughout South Africa. From pre-move planning to the actual packing, furniture removal quoting process, and delivery, we offer a holistic service. Our packing service, combined with the art of packing, ensures that your belongings are handled with the utmost care.
Cape Removals Quote Form
Contact Your Removal Consultant for a step-by-step guide to getting your Free Furniture Removalists’ Quotation. Your Home or Office Inventory is a starting point for receiving a Quick & Free Removal Quote!
Popular Semigration Destinations along The Garden Route, Western Cape
The Garden Route and the Western Cape, with our mini furniture removal team at your service, are rapidly becoming go-to destinations for families for a multitude of reasons. Its breathtaking natural beauty, featuring lush forests, stunning coastlines, and diverse wildlife, offers an idyllic setting for a serene yet fulfilling lifestyle. Its proximity to major cities like Cape Town and Port Elizabeth, complemented by top-tier infrastructure, makes it a prime destination for those seeking the perfect mix of serenity and convenience. For those looking at office furniture relocation or national furniture removals requirement, the Garden Route offers both a beautiful destination and proximity to essential services. Truly, it’s a paradise for those seeking to relocate, and our office furniture removal services ensure a seamless transition to this slice of heaven. With our packing solution and packing material, your move is in trusted hands, guaranteeing another satisfied customer.
Click Here for all other National Moving Company Services in South Africa that include services for all South Africa towns and cities!