What is Share Loading?
Cape Removals have a national infrastructure with large trucks that have the capacity to carry multiple households and loads. We have pooled our resources and networks to offer efficiency and cheaper pricing for all our customers that need small to large household removals. This means we coordinate our removal trucks on major roads between Cape Town – Knysna – Jhb, PTA and KZN. The objective of the coordination is to maximise our space efficiency on our tracks traveling from Cape Town to Jeffreys Bay or from Jhb to Jeffreys Bay and visa versa. Each truck can accommodate approximately 3 large 5 bedroom houses but 90 % of our customer’s loads requirements are half or smaller than the average-sized 5 bedroom household.
Jeffreys Bay Share Load is a great way for our clients to move their goods nationally using our coordinative share load network. With share loads, you can benefit from drastically reduced fees that are shared by multiple clients using available space on a truck that is already headed for your target destination. Share loading is cost-effective and efficient long-distance furniture removal service.
The Benefits of Share Loading
This is a great way to save money while ensuring that you work with a professional focused long distance furniture removal team from Knysna & covering all corners of South Africa – Our main routes include Moving between Jeffreys Bay and Jhb, Knysna and Cape Town, Knysna and Pretoria, Cape Town and Gauteng, Jhb to East London, PE, Jeffreys Bay, and Garden Route as well as from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, Knysna, Garden Route, and East London. We cover all towns and cities in between these routes as well.
- Huge Savings on Removal Costs for long Distance Moving,
- We have two trucks traveling between Knysna & each province every week
- Share loading is very safe as we compartmentalise each client,
- Each shared load is carefully packed, secured, protected and managed on the truck to ensure all your goods arrive safely
- Our full spectrum of services and packaging options are available so that all your goods are protected, secured + managed using our blankets, packaging and packing options
- A full inventory is written up upon collection
FAQ About Shareloading
Negatives of a Share Load Furniture Removal
The cost savings are significant and worth the effort but this service does require a comprehensive coordinative effort in order to collect and deliver multiple loads. The truck is large and faces many challenges like traffic and accessibility issues whilst going to multiple addresses to collect and deliver our client’s furniture. Clients are asked for a little more flexibility and patience when it comes to scheduling requirements when moving their furniture between regions and provinces.
- Slightly longer turn around time due to multi moving collections
- Collection – The truck takes 2 to 3 days to collect all the loads from various suburbs in the province(from between 2 to 15 clients)
- Traveling Time between provinces can take a few days depending on the route – If you are moving between Cape Town and Jhb then traveling time can take anything from 2 days to 4 days depending if there are offloads on route. Traveling time between Jhb and KZN can take anything from 1 to 2 days
- Offloading – It will take another +- 2 to 3 days to offload all our clients
- Scheduling is dependent on the multiple addresses, we would like our trucks to spend as little time a possible in the traffic and we also schedule the loads according to areas. We don’t want to load in Centurion, then Alberton and then have to go back to Centurion.
- Scheduling is coordinated to avoid rush hour traffic times
- Flexibility from our clients is required to accommodate the schedule, variations can happen
- The risk of large trucks running into traffic delays and loading/offloading accessibility challenges are more. Complexes and cities are one of our biggest challenges and that’s why we ask our clients to please detail the accessibility at both addresses so we can understand our time challenges for more accurate scheduling
- There is an Increased turnaround time by a few days due to the multi collection and delivery addresses involved which does make it difficult to schedule in advance.
Guided Preparations before your Furniture Removal
- A clear indication from our clients on all their packing and protective packaging needs before the truck arrives to collect.
- All loose items to be packed into boxes
- Put all your, Id’s, passports, Keys and valuables in safe place where you will remember where to find them
- Make sure you have given your moving consultant an accurate inventory of your items to be moved. The truck space is allocated and planned according to the information and inventory that our clients have given us.
- Notify your insurance broker that you are moving – Refer to Insurance Tips and Options.
The Move Process
Get to know the ins and outs of a long-distance move better with our detailed explanation of the moving process. We are a local & long distance moving company with extensive experience in coordinating national moves around South Africa. We aim to use our years of experience to help your long-distance moves. Cape Removals pre-move planning to price, packing and delivery.
Cape Removals Quote Form
Contact Your Removal Consultant for a step-by-step guide to getting your Free Furniture Removalists’ Quotation. Your Home or Office Inventory is a starting point for receiving a Quick & Free Removal Quote!